Where to Park – in the Downtown Area
Park & Ride round trip for only $5.00 from Mount Dora High School located at 700 N. Highland St.. Shuttle operates Saturday from 9:00 am to 5:30 pm and Sunday from 9:00 am to 5:30 pm.
The City of Mount Dora will operate a parking area and FREE shuttle service from the Lincoln Park Recreation Area located at 1200 N Unser St., Mount Dora, FL.
Local Churches, Banks & private homes will offer parking spaces in the area within a block or two of the event area for a nominal fee.
Drive the streets around the event area to locate Private Mount Dora citizens offering parking for $5 to $10 for the day within 2 to 3 blocks of the event area.
Free streetside parking is available from 5th Avenue all the way out to 12th Avenue on the north side of town and on the east side of town from Tremain St. to Highland St. Click Here for a Map
* First National Bank of Mount Dora (7th Ave. & Donnelly St.) Click Here for a Map
* United Methodist Church Parking Area (5th Ave. & Grandview St.) Click Here for a Map
* First Presbyterian Church of Mount Dora (6th Ave. & Alexander St.) Click Here for a Map
b. Handicap Parking with Proper Credentials:
* Free Handicap Parking in front of Mount Dora City Hall (Baker St. & 5th Ave.) Click Here for a Map
* Paid Handicap Parking Lot on the corner of 5th Ave. & Alexander St. Click Here for a Map
Special Event Coordinator
Phone: (352) 217-8390